Decking

I recall an article in a paper, probably The Sun that went over the various luxuries enjoyed by households where one or more persons were on benefit.

This is more recent and it shows that the higher socio-economic classes are more likely to enjoy just Digital Terrestrial TV:

Look at Figure 2.35

Reply to
Fredxx

I had a look at Fig 2.35, and I formed the reverse conclusion.

AB form 27% of the population, and they are 26% of the DTT only group. DE form 25% of the population, and they are 31% of the DTT only group.

I don't think the graphic is the best way of presenting the data, and I may have misunderstood?

Reply to
GB

Not to mention that the differences are pretty small, and is there any guarantee that the 'demographics' correspond to 'on benefit' in any way?

Reply to
Chris Green

Well another hypothesis is that low income groups lie more about what they have and do.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are Donald Trump AICMFP.

Reply to
GB

Richard have a look at the door neighbours garden and the special car

I believe that you will enjoy it. The photo not the actual garden - if you know what I mean:-)

I have another EICR to do in that village that looks even worse than this one and is occupied. Gaining access is difficult for the next one.

Reply to
ARW

Thanks. That does add something. Not being judgemental, but I can't help wondering if supervision was removed too soon.

Intriguing...

Reply to
Richard

My bad, you are indeed correct. I had inverted the groups.

Reply to
Fredxx

So, going back to where I asked 'Evidence?' it turns out that you have provided evidence for the opposite of what you were saying! :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

Glad you enjoyed the car.

I have been to the other house but could not get him to answer the door but I knew he was in.

The garden is worse than the first one. I might sneak a few shots of the inside if possible when I do it.

Reply to
ARW

:( Be sure to don a hazmat suit.

Reply to
Richard

Evidently.

Reply to
Richard

Hooked up to illegal cable is not on the figures.

Can you still get that?

Reply to
ARW

My recollection was an article a decade or more ago and viewing styles have since changed a great deal. I can find no reference and so admit defeat.

Yes, please do feel free to be ungracious and rub it in! :-)

Reply to
Fredxx

That isn't true.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

No, the biggest liars are the rich. That's how they got rich.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

You're a bit late to the game Bill! :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

For personal protection, or to further freak out their neighbours?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Give him a chance to reconnect the meter so it is 'legal' :-)

Reply to
Andrew

One EICR I did had a grow in the loft.

Reply to