Daft cats and catflaps

Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Go get a job a woman and a life. Pillock.
On 14/05/2018 20:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Steve. Do not be so rude.. Nowadays it's perfectly OK to have a same sex partner. So maybe he has not yet met the right bloke for him.
--
Adam

On 14/05/2018 20:18, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

If you had a life, a job and a woman who wanted your company, you wouldn't be replying.
Or a more intelligent cat? Incidentally and out of public service, the Police suggest no cat flaps should be fitted in a front door as it creates a point of weakness for the door. Brian
--
----- -
On 15/05/2018 09:18, Brian Gaff wrote:

I would have thought they would approve of them for the same reason.
--
Max Demian

These newfangled PVC doors can be kicked through in one go anyway.
Mine is in the wall, so not a problem.
--
"The hands that help are better far than lips that pray." - Robert Ingersoll (1833-1899)

What, your uPVC door? So's mine, so what's the big deal?
--
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without
evidence."

My cat flap is in the wall. I have a wooden door, I'd never install that PVC shit. A burglar's foot could go through that easily, so the 7 point lock you probably have is utterly useless.
--
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.

You weren't talking about your cat flap; you were talking about your uPVC door. Do keep up.
--
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an

We were talking about catflaps weakening doors, do keep up.
--
5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.

On Monday, 14 May 2018 18:34:17 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

they understand it fine. They're just very good at getting their own way. You should know that by now.

that is a mystery. Or housefly, shieldbug, spider, maggot etc.
NT

But they aren't getting their own way, I can see them trying to get outside, but failing.

What's a mystery is why my sig generator always picks things to do with the post.
Another thing - have you noticed catfood is actually 96% chicken and only 4% of the meat it's apparently the flavour of? The cats seem to fall for it though.
--
Have you heard of the untimely passing of the Energizer Bunny?
Someone put his batteries in backwards and he just kept coming and coming and coming . . .

--
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

On Monday, 14 May 2018 20:30:19 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

they don't fall for it at all, their senses of sniff & taste are hugely better than ours. I assume the other 'meat products' are MRM, organ meats, eyeballs, knobs etc.
NT

If they have such a good sense of smell, why don't they know it's wrong? If I give them the same "flavour" a few times in a row, they go off it. So they're enjoying a variety of fake flavours, thinking they're actually different things.
--
A friend will help you move house, a good friend will help you move a body.

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 12:33:02 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

You're not engaging brain are you. They know perfectly well that it's whatever it is, they don't read the labels that say chicken etc.
It's humans that are fool enough to think that everything is what it says on the packet. Cats have the sense, in both senses, to sniff everything to see if it's what it appears to be.
NT

Wrong. All cat food is essentially the same with a pretend flavour mixed in. The cats are fooled by this and think they're eating something else. If I don't mix the pretend flavours, they go off it.
--
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

On Tuesday, 15 May 2018 14:42:21 UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

then you've not tasted or sniffed many cat foods

there's no reason whatever to think that

yes they get bored.
NT