Daft cats and catflaps

Jesus Christ, all I did was move the catflap from the back to the front of the house, now they can't understand it any more.
--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

On 5/14/2018 3:28 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

You need to post a picture of that.
Frank" <"frank wrote:

From your own post " Personally I k-f all posters that are never on topic whether I agree with them or not. Just looking at the k-f log, there must be 100 in there from the past couple of days. Unfortunately ahr is the most active ng and attracts all the attention seeking kooks." So why the fuck isn't this limey fuckwit in your KF? SMH

A catflap IS on topic for a DIY group.

Why aren't I in yours? PKB! You lose!
--
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? -- Monty Python, Episode 25

It's a catflap in a wall, not very interesting.
--
Heaven forbid that we allow men and women to become heroes.
Too many regulations exist to keep cowards from being embarrassed.