Cutting open padlock

It was galvanised scaffold pole type utility railing, and was probably covered by CCTV, It was in a semi basement

So cutting through bike locks OK - the security guard didn't want any trouble

But cut-through railings might take some explaining

bb

Reply to
billy bookcase

Maybe with the one unintended advantage (drill) that there was less chance of the disk disintegrating. More especially when safety goggles (as I thought) might have drawn even more unwanted attention. Not that I couldn't have explained but just the suspicious looks. But nothing at all

bb

Reply to
billy bookcase

Check YouTube videos from MBUK, Doddy did a trial of lock breaking in Bath and no-one took any notice there either.

Reply to
newshound

They will get you in most anywhere!....

Reply to
tony sayer

what a load of pish

Reply to
Just Jim Dandy

Don't use diamond on steel, the dimonds melt into the steel, hardening it. And never wet ordinary grit discs Padlocks are relatively easy to pick on the whole

Reply to
Animal