Curtain poles

Screwfix used to do a bargain pack of 5 2.4m curtain poles for less than £60, but don't have them listed currently. Does anyone know of another source of cheap curtain poles?

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar

That's a bummer as I was wanting a multipack of those shortly!

I've found the following: Tesco (15 GBP each)

Additions Direct (12 GBP each; 8 GBP for a 1.2m one)
or )

Let me know if you find anything better! David

Reply to
Lobster

Hey, brilliant - thanks for that David. I doubt if I'll manage to find any better prices than that, but I'll certainly let you know if I do.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar