Curtain poles

Can you belive i posted this on tech.digital.tv by mistake.....Doh!

anywayz..

I need to fit a curtain pole on patio doors - thing is, at the end of the doors there are boxed in pipes which proturde about 5 inches from the wall - we want the curtains to go in front of this boxed in pipework so we would have to have the pole secured a bit further away from the wall than the usual. anyone got any ideas on this - can you buy longer brackets for the poles?? Any ideas / thoughts/ tips appreciated

Joe.

Reply to
JoeBhoy

In message , JoeBhoy wrote

Mount the poles from the ceiling.

Reply to
Alan

Personally I'd be inclined to use a 3m 15mm copper pipe painted black, with any complications dealt with by a pipe bender. Good for bay windows too, at around 1/10th to 1/50th the price of the "real" thing by the time you've bought ready made bends and proprietary brackets.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle