Curtain poles at Aldi

they where on sale thursday and are the extendable type.

Any way I have a bay window so I've come up with an idea. The curtain poles are alloy(they look like alloy) so I bought two sets and took the two outer extenders and bent the ends to where the side bay windows corners meet the main front window and shoved the extended rod in the ends of both outer rods.

All this required measurement and a pipe bender.

Luvly stuff. :-) better than the copper pipe I had up there.

Cost 14GBP

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Stainless Steel they are.