current accounts with online banking and NO TIMEOUT?

I've come across a few. If they use ActiveX or VBScript, they won't work elsewhere.

Reply to
Jonathan Bryce

Yes, that was the version I meant. It didn't work. It was by Microsoft. Quel suprise ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

I've helped a number of people get online with Internet banking, and I'd have to say that Barclays is probably the best, and working with any browser is one aspect of this, but they haven't compromised any functionality to achieve that -- indeed quite the opposite - they are one of the most functional Internet banking interfaces.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I do remember seeing IE on Solaris once when I was at Uni. It was mostly as a curiosity; no-one actually used it for real as it was even worse than the default Netscape 4 (and that's saying something).

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

I quite like the TLC one too.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Try parcelforce.com (ParcelFarce). R.

Reply to
Richard A Downing

What about it? Works a treat in FF on Linux both natively and pretending to be IE7 on Vista.

Reply to
Huge