Crittall Thumbturns

My mother has some Critall Warmlife secondary double glazing. It is by now fairly old (I'd guess over 20 years).

Unfortunately, she cannot locate any of the thumbturns that hold the panels in places. They seem to be marked HPS011 (might have that wrong - I have not got one here to check). And of course, they break regularly.

Neither Crittall nor the companies that are approved by Crittall appear to have any intention of answering my mother's letters in which she has tried to get some.

Any ideas where to get some or for a substitute item?

Thanks

Reply to
Rod

clot

Many thanks

Reply to
Rod

Reply to
clot

They efficiently replied and, when I had given my address, sent out a couple of photocopied pages of details.

One tiny bit of plastic, probably less complex than some wall plugs = £2-80. Plus £2-00 p&p. Pay by cheque made payable to an individual (not a company).

My mother said that last time she had found them, she had been shocked at 70p each.

I don't suppose anyone out there has a bag of them in the garage... I need about a dozen - which mounts up to what I consider an excessive price. Some beer tokens could be yours. :-)

Reply to
Rod