Garden Fence ??

Hi All,
My Mother (God bless her) knowing that I was interested in replacing some old wood fence panels told me she saw an advert on a certain satellite channel (she can't remember which one) garden panels designed to look like wood panels but made of metal - even had trellis piece to go on top - gauranteed for 10 years - virtually maintenance free - edged like wooden ones ?
I have looked on titernet but can't find anything like this at all. Nearest I found was plastic fence panels with plastic posts and plastic gravel boards.
First question - does anyone knowof these metal garden fence panels and Second question - has anyone used the plastic ones - though they are advertised as strong and durable wouldn't they buckle after a few years in sunshine etc.
Any help ??
Many thanks
Reds By The Sea.
doobydoobydo wrote:

Burglars hate the wooden topped trellis, as they know it will break and make a noise if they try to get over it. Strong plastic, or metal will remove this advantage.
Dave

I hope you're not suggesting his mum was planning on burglaring her own sons house !!
Cheers
Richard

Bloody hell how many places have you asked this? http://www.colourfence.co.uk/home.php
My blog: