Consumer unit regulations change

You can still buy the original non fused type, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Still heavily used in India and South Africa. Also used for stage lighting here, as I'm sure you know!

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Yes, still widely used in the theatre - and they are the domestic standard in South Africa

Reply to
charles

India tends to use the smaller, 5Amp, ones

Reply to
charles

Not really - I worked in TV, and they used their own connectors, and different companies used different ones. Lee Electric - who were one of the independant lighting companies even had their own individual type at one time. Still in use last time I looked. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)