Consumer Unit move continued - a couple more questions

I'm still 'planning' the move of our consumer unit, I fear it's going to be a bit of a pig to do because the existing CU's wiring is rather inaccessible.
Be that as it may, I have a couple of further queries, I think I know the answers but I want to be quite sure:-
The new CU will simply have a main switch and all RCBO circuits, that's OK isn't it? We are TT and there is a 100mA time delayed RCD immediately after the company fuse in the garage. This feeds an 'outdoors' CU in the garage and, through a further fuse, the house CU via an underground cable.
I think I'll need to extend the incoming feed to the new house CU, what's the best way to do this. I guess a Henley Block is the obvious easy way, are there any alternatives? I could possibly solder and sleeve with heatshrink or I do have a hydraulic crimp tool so could get tube crimps and do it that way. Are there any special rules for incomers?
--
Chris Green
·

On 15/07/2019 16:10, Chris Green wrote:

Any chance of pulling in new tails?
--
Adam

Not really, I think they're buried rather than in a duct and I know there's a joint half way, under ground.
--
Chris Green
·

On 15/07/2019 20:14, Chris Green wrote:

Fair enough. I probably would crimp.
--
Adam

On 15/07/2019 16:10, Chris Green wrote:

That sounds like the correct set up.
--
Adam

replying to Chris Green, JessicaDarcey1 wrote: Is this part 2 of a question ?