Consumer Unit Layout (Final) Pt2

Just realised the link was to a Docx file which not everyone might be able to open so have included a PDF

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

You can save most of the normal word files as pure doc instead. Personally I hate docx, but that is just me. I think Libra office can open them, but pdfs can also give issues if you wanted blind people to read them unless reading order is tagged, but on graphics than no file format is going to help us. grin. This is just an aside for future ref of anyone interested, that is all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Point taken Brian I simply cannot imagine how much stuff blind people miss out on that sighted take for granted. Maybe with AI someone might come up with a program/device that automatically describe audially a picture or graphic but I fear that is far into the future.

If you wish I can describe for you the graphic posted it is not a complicated drawing.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

.docx has the advantage that it cannot contain macros and is therefore a safer format from a malware perspective.

Reply to
Caecilius