Congratulations sir, you are safe!

AFAIK it does nothing on win10 Older windows may have done something.

Reply to
dennis

That's win + r. Add ctrl and thunderbird will reply to a post.

Reply to
dennis

Does nothing on my PC

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It brought up the reply for me.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

SWMBO puts the 'phone down. It then plays your HMRC access code. Lucky they expire...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

I do on this keyboard, but my other one has a Duck key instead!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

I think thats what they actually said because that does bring up the linux main menu...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Now that is a thought. Stick a penguin over iot!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Some keyboards now allow the "Windows" key to be deactivated. Because games.

Reply to
Lee

You can remap a linux keybored compeletely

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why does that spelling of 'keybored' sit so well with linux?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)