I am brilliant at English.

Reply to
IMM

In message , nomatter writes

And monitor protectors

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

.... (goes to check the archives for a certain thread)

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

Compared to an illiterate Somali nomad maybe

Reply to
raden

No, he's just one of those chaps

Reply to
raden

In message , IMM writes

IMM don't you put on the red light IMM don't sell your body to the night ...

Reply to
raden

Absolutely. Wish I could speak Zog as well as you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maxie, I though you had gone to get your rocks off in the far east.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie,I know you go to the far east flesh dens to get your rocks off. Are you punting here?

Reply to
IMM

I'm sure most people would rather pay the worst cowboy on TV than IMM !

Reply to
G&M