Confused about BSP threads

Those that don't say "use only parallel".

Reply to
IMM

People aren't. A troll called IMM is.

Reply to
G&M

Isn't 561 the one to use, not 577?

Reply to
IMM

I do have excuses as I don't cowboy anything. use the right equipment, connectors and tools for the job. Simple. It is so much easier that way.

Reply to
IMM

A pro who recognises unprofessional craft skills is calling you one.

Reply to
IMM

Hmm - cutting plastic plumbing pipe with a junior hacksaw wasn't it ?

Reply to
G&M

Would that be 'pro' as in somebody who works the streets at night ? Or how a well known DIY store uses it for tools that last a couple of months ?

Reply to
G&M

Yep and very square and trimming with a Stanley. Hep say that is fine. If you have the craft skills, which your appear limited and lacking, you can do that. It is quicker using a cutter though.

Reply to
IMM

Oh you are such fun.....

Reply to
IMM

Another cowboy!

Reply to
IMM

See, his cowboy yelp gives him away.

Reply to
IMM

Oh yeah, like that time you used your pet hamster to gnaw through some plastic pipe because you were too cheap to buy a £10 cutter, then compained when it leaked?

Reply to
Grunff

YeeeeHa!

Reply to
Grunff

Spurred on, were you?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

My God what a quip! And to think they wont let you play with matches.

Reply to
IMM

IMM, you deserve a medal for keeping these tories^H^H^H^H^H^Hguys on the hook

Reply to
nomatter

Priceless IMM, you should supply packs of Kleenex

Reply to
nomatter

Yes you said that before but it not correct. At the rick of repeating myself ( in fact no rick, I AM repeating myself) 6795 is an EQUAL ELBOW

8MM BS 864-2 EF
Reply to
Nick Brooks

Must be 6794 or 6796 then.

Reply to
IMM

It's pity you don't have a grasp of English grammar!

Reply to
wattie