CM67 NG Disable Optimum Start

Hi can any point me to a way to disable optimum start on a Honeywell CM67?

I know everyone rants and raves about how good these things are, but i just want to use it as a normal controller.

Cheers

John

Reply to
johnt

Instructions available from

start on/off is the first installer set option

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Move slider to OFF

Press and hold I and press PROG 3 and 4 together.(display should read "spanner 1" and "1:CL"

Press PROG 2 (display should read "spanner 2 and "3:Ot"

Press "clock +" several times until display reads "15:Op" and "1"

Press TEMP DOWN ARROW so display reads "15:Op" and flashing "0"

Press I once. "0" is not flashing

Move slider to Auto or Man.

There are 2 or 3 variants of CM67. The T6667B1069 does not have optimisation.

I think the user and installation manuals are available at

G. Powell

Reply to
Keith G. Powell

Thanks for this - maybe i wasn't looking hard enough as i couldn't see it in the manuals.

Cheers

John

Reply to
John