Diplomat Dishwasher

I live in house that had its Kitchen supplied by MFI and included a Diplomat ADP8132 Dishwasher. I am having problems with the door not closing properly and cause being not the inegrated door itself but the way the maqchine was fitted. I need a service on the dishwasher and realigning of the doors to avoid water /steam escape.

Can anyone reccomend who the best people to carry this out would be. Preferably someone from Diplomat?

Sidney

Reply to
SidKnee