MFI Service contact details

I live in house that had its Kitchen supplied by MFI and included a Diplomat ADP8132 Dishwasher. I am having problems with the door not closing properly and cause being not the inegrated door itself but the way the maqchine was fitted. I need a service on the dishwasher and realigning of the doors to avoid water /steam escape.

Can anyone reccomend who the best people to carry this out would be. Preferably someone from Diplomat?

Sidney

Reply to
SidKnee

AFAIK Diplomat are owned/made by MFI. Try MFI or Howdens Joinery which is MFI's trade outlet. It is Howdens who are the warranty contact for an oven I installed recently.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

The Diplomat Service centre telephone number is 08457 959722. They were extremely efficient when I used them for a Guarantee problem which turned out to be me :-(

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave