Cleaning UPVC double glazed window frames?

Hi,
This may not be the right group for cleaning related issues but maybe
just maybe...
The kitchen window frame /UPVC/ in the hose I just bought has not been
cleaned for years /gone yellow and sticky/. I think this is the last
"original feature"
left after refurbishment work.
I would like to know what is the best method of cleaning the frame
without damaging it?
Thanks in advance
Rafal
Reply to
Rafal
Buy some UPVC cleaner. Available most DIY places.
To keep nice and to polish use a VERY SMALL amount of silicone polish.
Reply to
PJ
UPVC cleaner is available for £2.99 from your local Betterware agent :)
I know.. I've just got some and it works a treat :)
Reply to
manoman

Site Timeline Threads