Chrome Rad Valves ?

Dear All,

After waiting what seems forever to try and get hold of some straight thermostatic chrome radiator valves from Stelrad (To match their ladder towel radiator) I've finally come to the conclusion (nearly three months later) that these valves mustn't actually exist.

Therefore can anyone recommend a decent looking all chrome thermostatic radiator valve (straight) that is actually available and if it is ordered cam actually be delivered?

Any recommendations appreciated.

Regards, Ian.

Reply to
Ian Murray

Surely the intent of a towel radiator is that it is on all the time, probably with the lockshield valve only open a touch, but still on.

Drayton, amongst others:

't find a supplier or price for you, but most decent trade outlets should be able to order one. (A right-angled one was £20 or so, some of the "other" makers wanted £60.)

Reply to
John Laird

Not sure if these will fit

I've used them on Screwfix own towel rail radiator and they're fine.

Reply to
Doctor D.

I've just used one of these as well. All is now fine with my towel rad

-- Regards

Hays

T610 Housings in stock now!!

hays