Cheap cladding for a shed

Thanks for responses to the earlier question about metal sheds - I'm now wondering whether external using OSB sheets with a cheap weatherproof cladding might be cost effective. I don't want felt on the walls but what cheap options are there to protect vertical OSB panels?

Reply to
<no_spam

Membrane & feather edge treated boards?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Reed matting, pebble dash, paint

Reply to
dennis

I made some barn doors out of OSB. I reckon they looked quite nice with a couple of coats of Sadolin dark-oak preservative. Unfortunately the Sadonlin cost more per square metre than the OSB. An oil-based exterior gloss might be worth considering, but it will need a couple of coats to fill the "grain".

Reply to
LumpHammer

a coat of isoflex

Reply to