CH draincock and why do they put them in such damn stupid places!

I prefer a suitably re-styled aluminium foil Chinese food container.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Pipe Freezer Spray.

-- Jason.

Reply to
js.b1

I had to drain two separate loops (CH and DHW) so have a couple of valves under a trap door in the ground floor:-

Geo

solid floors.

I've got solid floors, with the CH being distributed between the floors, and pipes dropping down to each rad. There's no way that I can drain the whole system from a single point. I've got drain-off lockshields fitted to each rad, so it's easy enough to drain each leg - but not practical to take permanently installed drain pipes to the outside world.

Reply to
Roger Mills