CED IMT7E

Hello.................can anybody help!

I have CED IMT7E control master but can not get it to switch. I have tried all different ways, jumper from L to COM and separate Live to COM but no joy.

When test out I have no (or low) voltage at NO and permanent at NC, when manually triggered on does not work and when allowed to auto on does not work.

I would imagine it is something simple, may be I can't see the wood for the trees but it is driving me a little crazy.

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
barryjules2