carpenter / bathroom fitter

Two apologies, firstly this isnt strictly DIY and secondly I posted earlier this morning about the same thing but it doesnt seem to have appeared so apologies if this is duplicated.

I have just finished fitting a bathroom with hte exception of the two pieces of worktop. As the room isnt really square I dont trust my abilities to fit this without screwing it up.

So can anyone recommend a bathroom fitter or carpenter in the Cheadle Hulme, Stockport area ?

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim Smith