Car insurance - a warning re quotes

How? They have no idea how each couples' driving is split and they may not fit the average at all. As it happens, in this house, my wife drives a handful of times per year and only locally and the vast majority of my driving is in her car, yet the insurance has her named first - no, we are not scamming the system, it is a Motability car and she is required to be first named, even if she never drove it.

She is also named as a second driver on my car, just in case, but has never driven it.

There are reasons for us still having two cars - I can be working away and she may suddenly need a car; I can only drive the Motability car for her benefit, not my own, so work, shopping, etc. is fine; but not me just going alone for a night out with friends; her EV hasn't the same range, ability to tow or space to carry things inside as my Zafira and isn't rated for a roof load.

Reply to
SteveW

OT, but LinkedIn keeps emailing me about "opportunities for your job description of Retired".

Not that I'm looking for work.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Snap

Reply to
charles

the wouldn't ...?

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

they

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

What gets me is that they give examples of jobs that people who were retired have got.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris