car boot sale sockets

Or if, like in my study, all the sockets were singles and they all (well, both) got converter-ed to doubles.

As one had three imperial conduits running into the box, cutting out the box for a double wasn't an option.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Change them all.

Reply to
dennis

That does not matter in Terry's case. It's hidden behind a table. It only took me 2 minutes not 5 minutes to fit it. Although I did actually charge him for five minutes work:-).

Reply to
ARW

It would matter to me. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Toolstation is probably big enough and sufficiently interested in its reputation to do more checking on suppliers than itinerant car boot sale dealers. But returns and reviews works too.

Reply to
newshound

Don't worry - I've got a good memory! :-)

Reply to
Terry Casey