Buy a Dyson at your peril

The previous series was the II series, and valve. And not '70s. '50s and '60s. And as for being simple, it had a most involved arrangement for different record equalisation, although not really needed much by the end of its run.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

My half was only a figure of speech....just saying why buy a Dyson washing machine when you can get much better quality machines for a cheaper price. But when I bought our Miele in Allders the only Dyson they had was £1000.

Reply to
Conrad Edwards