Building a "wall of death"

I'm surprised nobody on here has mentioned this guy before. Can't remember how I got to this video but it's wood and nails construction on a relatively large scale!

What do you reckon the materials cost? (Assuming they were paid for)

Reply to
Part Timer

He doesn't bother with a helmet or anything:

Why doesn't he have a door in the bottom, rather than using a ladder or a crane to get in?

Reply to
Matty F

I guess with his construction technique, a door would have made a very weak spot and complicated the design considerably. I think the whole emphasis was on "cheap and fast".

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Probably safer than riding on the road, with all the unknowns that come with it (cars, potholes, etc)

Not as fun for the viewer? Plenty of other insane videos on there. I liked the "let's take the head off a Rover K series and tow the car along a road, filming the pistons until it seizes".

Reply to
Part Timer