Box fans

I want a box fan, something like this;

seems to sell them in the UK. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Huge

> No-one seems to sell them in the UK. Any suggestions?

Have you tried CPC?

I'm sure I've seen them in the catalogue in the past.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

> No-one seems to sell them in the UK. Any suggestions?

I used to deal with this company --- too many years ago. They were very helpful.

Mr Pounder

>>> No-one seems to sell them in the UK. Any suggestions?

Loads of box fans on Amazon..30 quid or so.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If "loads" is 3, then yes, there are. Thank you. Wonder why Google didn't find them?

Reply to
Huge

Google "box fan". "About 1,510,000 results (0.13 seconds)"

Reply to
Ian Jackson

Likewise for Machine Mart but they might be a bit "industrial", the one in the OP's message looks "domestic".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I've seen 2' box fans in the diy sheds. I don't know what speed controls they have, but its fairly easy to add an external speed control.

NT

Reply to
NT