bosch sander outlet to dyson converter

Hello all,

Anyone know where I can get a converter from the dust extractor outlet of a bosch sander (e.g. PDA180E Delta Sander) to a Dyson vacuum cleaner? I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them (preferably on the web, in the UK) - or is there a general purpose vacuum converter I can get?

Many thanks,

Simon

Reply to
drsabrown

The message from snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com contains these words:

Gaffer tape.

Reply to
Guy King

Axminster do a general purpose stepped/tapered adaptor that you just cut off at the right sizes:

John Rumm

Heavy duty use like that will kill the Dyson.

Reply to
marvelus

True. There is one possibility. I've seen little adaptor 'kits' for vacuum cleaners, including a flexible plastic sleeve. They often come with those little one-way 'felt' heads for picking up hair. Try a 'bargain hardware' shop near you.

(mine came with a gadget for drilling holes in brick and vacuuming up the dust).

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks all for the help - much appreciated.

Cheers,

Reply to
drsabrown

Obtain a small plastic clear bottle - made from PET - it's the most common plastic in drinks bottles and the like. Cut off top and bottom, and heat-shrink it down using a hot-air-gun, or a blowtorch carefully, onto the fittings.

Reply to
Ian Stirling