Blowing Neighbours smell away

Steve your attitude is soooo correct. My neighbour is a sixty a day man and his patio/outside coffee table is a few feet, and not many of those either, from our patio doors. And yes we get their smoke :-(( . but they are doing what they are entitled to do in their own garden. We get on fine as we always do with all of our neighbours. These are the ones when we nip off for a cruise for a few weeks, we hand over the keys to the house and they look after it. Clear the mountain of mail I get. Open the windows. Close the windows. Make the house look 'lived in!

Live and let live. Neighbours are so important.

There are those of course I would hate to have ;-(

Mike

Reply to
'Mike'

In message , 'Mike' writes