Anyone need a ladder

How's about this one?!

Steve Walker

That's one for Matty F, I bet. But he's in NZ.

John

Reply to
Another John

In message , Another John writes

On the subject of restoration projects....

My workshop move has turned up a single cylinder petrol engine. Last run in 1960 when I bought it to power a small motor boat.

Superficial rust and piston solid in the bore.

Free to good home:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

uk.rec.engines.stationary added

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

OK

I should add that it is not antique or likely to be rare. Something very similar was fitted to the Howard *Bullfinch* rotavator.

Location West Herts.

Tim Lamb