Blowing GU10's

Not true. Our "new" bath is vertical at the tap end (fair enough) but is d@mn near vertical at t'other end as well. It wouldn't do to illustrate a bathtub curve at all.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

I was referring to across the bath's width rather than length... but either way, the only real requirement for a bathtub curve is one that falls, stays levelish for a bit and then rises again.

Reply to
John Rumm

If you modify that to... Falls very steeply at the start, stays at a fairly constant low level and then gradually rises - I would agree, but it's that initial plummet & the gradual rise at the end that is characteristic.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Sharp fall at the front sure... the end rise will vary depending on the typical causes of failure. Some designs hit a wall at end of life due to particular component limitations etc, so it can be as steep there aswell.

Reply to
John Rumm

En el artículo , The Medway Handyman escribió:

Change the switch, even if it looks ok.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson