Bloody hell it's hot

So its less than 167 mph then?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Leopard. Spots.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Are you trying to be a moron or is it natural? I know what the speed limits are on roads but as I was at CP and the clipstone forest they are irrelevant. So now you have been shown to be talking out of your arse you try to make out that I am wriggling rather than that you were too stupid to read the thread.

Reply to
dennis

Another one that can't understand what was said even though it was him that said it!

Reply to
dennis

What you say is illogical. Nothing I have said says what the limit is and does not specify an upper limit. If you think it does then you need to learn English.

Reply to
dennis

Reply to
Bob Eager

In case you get lost on Planet Earth?

Reply to
Clot

Speed limits apply only to motor vehicles (except for cycles in Royal Parks). However you can be done for riding furiously on a cycle or horse.

Reply to
<me9

I recall also reading that if you commit a traffic violation on a cycle and you are stopped, you can end up having your drivers license endorsed

- but only if you are carrying it with you at the time. Anyone know if this is true?

Reply to
John Rumm

T'aint. As should be obvious by the nonsensical carrying it/not carrying it thing :-)

(caveat - UK. No idea about the rest of the world)

Reply to
Clive George

I don't think anyone understands that. What are you on about?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

??

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Oh FFS. You decided to try & be clever and not tell anyone what the speed limit for a cycle was. Then you became anal again & said;

I'll type this slowly Dennis, so you might understand it. The speed record for a cycle is 167 mph. Might we be right in assuming that the speed limit is less than this?

So, tell us all, oh clever one, what is the speed limit for a cycle?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Dennis has clearly never been to planet Earth...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

What do you expect from someone who goes to butlins on holiday

Reply to
geoff

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 23:41:29 +0100, John Rumm had this to say:

It does seem stupid that kids of, say, 12 years old, caught TWOCing are often banned from driving for three or four years - long before they could hold a driving licence anyway. Actually, IMBW, but I have an idea that 'riding furiously' on a bicycle is no longer a specific offence.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

I'd always assumed that the ban only kicked in once they were old enough to apply for a licence, but I'm probably wrong.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

From when they get a licence.. if they don't apply it will be put on when they do. Not that it makes any difference to that sort of criminal.

Reply to
dennis

I will say this very slowly for you as you are thick..

The speed record has nothing to do with speed limits! This means that your 167 mph figure means nothing.

As you really are thick I will attempt to explain it to you in simple terms..

The sub thread you decided to reply to was about riding a bike at center parcs.. this is private land and does not have legal speed limits for cycles (or even ones for cars set out in law). therefore there are no speed limits for cycles and I still know of no one that can exceed them. (the same applies to the forest area also talked about BTW)

Now why not go and play until you learn to read what others are saying. It will stop you jumping in with what you think are smart post which are actually pretty stupid. I would have thought you would have learned by now that you don't have the comprehension levels to understand half of what you read, but as you haven't I will have to tell you very slowly that you don't understand half of what you read!

Reply to
dennis

Maxie, do you play with your Paddy band in Butlins? Fantastic! Absolutely fabulous.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel