Powerflushing plastic pipe system

I own a Kamco CF90 powerflushing machine that I am quite familiar with.

I may have to do a large house overseas with about 20 radiators on two floors. No risk of freezing.

The central heating system is made of plastic pipes, aluminium radiators and a WOLF diesel boiler. All to a very high standard.

It has been running well, from new, for about five years with plain mains water (about 185 ppm of total dissolved solids), no corrosion inhibitors or other additives have ever been added. No power flushing has ever been done.

I am familiar with powerflushing copper pipe and steel/aluminium radiator systems. However, given the plastic pipes in this system, I have two questions:

  1. Is it recommended doing a powerflushing of the system now? What about in the future? How often should I do it?

  1. What chemical additives and inhibitors should I put in the system?

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo