Black & Decker U-88 sander

I've got an old Black & Decker U-88 sander which has done many years good service. However it's now stopped working. The motor runs OK but the plate doesn't vibrate. It's as though the eccentric cam has come loose from the motor shaft and I can't see how to dismantle it. Does anybody have an assembly manual or know how it comes apart?

Searching for 'Black Decker U-88 sander' onDuck Duck Go found a Youtube video number 7qpwYlpmIoI which seems like it's a UK person doing a complete rebuild but Youtube tells me it's a private video and I can't view it. Does anybody know who produced that video or how I can contact the author?

Reply to
Kit Jackson