BIB tap connectors

I've fitted a couple of 3/4" BIB taps but the thread on the outlet seems to be 7/8" BSP and I can't find an adaptor to a more sensible size such as 1/2", 3/4" or 1". Any suggestions on where to find an adapter?
On 19/07/2018 17:36, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

I am sure that is a problem I had last year when at some sort of Salvation Army/Folk music garden party (don't ask).
I was just stubbing out my cig out on the lawn when the owners gardener arrived at the party and he then asked me to look at the back outside tap. The adaptor for the hosepipe onto the outside tap was broken and he asked me to sort it out as no new adaptors fitted.
I just swapped the outside tap for one with a normal size.
--
Adam

On 19/07/2018 19:07, ARW wrote:

Yes, I thought of swapping them for 1/2" taps (with 3/4 bushings) but I'd quite like to keep the higher flow rate that I can get with the 3/4 taps. I'd turn-up an adapter (although it would stretch my skills) but the lathe is still out of action after the house move.
On 19/07/2018 19:44, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

I don't know of any adapters as such, only - as you've probably found - that you can get 7/8" unions for 3/4" hoses cheaply, and also 7/8" Geka fittings.
--
Robin
On 19/07/2018 17:36, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

Not an answer to my question but today I happened to notice that a TRV head has the same (7/8") thread.