Bathroom Mirror with light

Phones as mirrors are useless in practice.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Do you find you're more likely to smudge your lipstick?

Reply to
Fredxx

but the tiles were stood off the wall :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yet I see young women using their phones as make-up mirrors

Reply to
charles

can't say I've ever had that problem. A few quid of 1,950 year old technology beats the latest computer.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You do know you can flip the image so it looks like a mirror even if you are using the camera? You don't have to struggle with having the wrong hand holding your lipstick/eyelash thickener.

Reply to
dennis

lol, no I don't have to struggle with that. But what on earth does flipping the image have to do with anything?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That's best answered by a bit of DIY: try wet shaving using a camera and screen in place of a mirror. With a cut throat razor if you are really, really sceptical.

Reply to
Robin

Well that is something your daughter has told you, unless you have something to confess....

Reply to
ARW

Trains are full of them doing that.

Reply to
ARW

But the shaver socket that the OP has will be a 2 gang fitting.

Reply to
ARW

And record it for YouTube.

Reply to
ARW

A live (for now) stream would be good.

Reply to
dennis

I thought they always did that by default, when in selfie mode. When you actually take a photo/video, they "usually" put the image the "right way round" for the saved image/video, i.e. as if someone is looking at you, but sometimes not, as is seen from YouTube videos.

Reply to
Max Demian

You get the same effect as with a real mirror, stupid.

Reply to
Swer

We?ve got a these in both bathrooms and wouldn?t be without them- although I don?t use the shaver socket, I can?t get on with electric razors.

Both of ours have a shallow metal box behind the glass which keeps the glass maybe an inch from the wall. It is virtually as large as the mirror. It is hollow, mostly empty ( it contains the electronics but they don?t take much space). The fitting instructions show it against the wall, rather than sunk into it.

Provided your new mirror covers the existing power outlet, it will cover it and solve your problem.

My only regret is not getting the version with radio in. I like Classic FM in the morning.

Reply to
Brian Reay

I've tried it, and can assure you one does not. But hey, keep spouting toilet content as always.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Corse you do with how the hand is seen to move etc, f****it.

Reply to
Swer

lol, what is the point of you coming here making such a wally of yourself?

Reply to
tabbypurr

Yu never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
Swer