Bathroom cleaning and scum

So easy to make bath, basin and shower cleaning a thing of the past. Use only liquid soaps! We use Sanex products in the bath and shower and various Hand Wash dispensers in the wash basin. The result is no soap mess, scum or dull taps and tiles.

I was horrified when my son-in-law stayed for a few days and was using Imperial Leather. The mess was immediately noticable.

Even the plughole seems to stay clear as there is no greasy residue to clump the hair.

If anyone has blocked pipes as a recurring problem then this could be the easy solution.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Bit harsh to refer to your son-in-law in a public forum as 'scum' :-)

Reply to
Scott

Maybe, but I've found them far more likely to block the waste here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Now there's optimism.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk:

We, we hardly ever clean the bath or the tiles. Rarely need to buy any bathroom cleanser - and I am fussy. It always looks sparkling. Always feels clean.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

I am guessing that you live in a soft water area... here the water alone leaves a mess!

Reply to
John Rumm

Same here. Although bubble bath does keep the bath much cleaner than nothing. Wish I could use it in the shower. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Shower Gel?

I use Sanex Shower Gel, then finish off with a final lathering of something butch!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

But that doesn't end up in the water which hits the walls etc.

Clashing perfumes? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Bleach gets a lot of it but now & then some strong acid wipes out anything remaining. Great stuff.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Sanex is unperfumed.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Is that from the same range as Wild Stallion?

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

James Wilkinson Sword