Banks' websites

I have been analysing my Halifax bank statement to identify any items that ought to be included in my tax return.

I identified everything except two small credits marked AYDEN NV. This appears to be software company servicing the receipts for several large companies such as Netflix and Microsoft yet here they paid me.

I get nowhere on their website and the Halifax identifies only questions they are willing to answer(!)

This sort of thing must be happening from time to time.

I am going to have to write to them.

Reply to
pinnerite

ebay uses Adyen for payouts. Perhaps you sold something on ebay, or got some kind of refund?

Adyen is a bit like Paypal in that they work for numerous companies. You may be able to look up the payment on their site:

Halifax will tell your your account's IBAN - it probably appears on your statement. You could try your account number IBAN, your debit card number, and any reference on the transaction.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Ebay also uses adyen as well, they are a payments processor

Could they be refunds from ebay?

Reply to
SH