Banks. Anyone out there smart enough to comment

Banks are businesses and just like any other business they are bust whenever liabilities exceed assets. Of course signs that this situation is in danger of arising are apparent before it materialises. Its at that point that banks seek interventions either by investors or governments.

If they fail of course then they reach the point where they must cease trading. That would be calamitous. Not only would savers lose access to their money (even a government guarantee takes time to put into effect) but worse than that companies would lose their operating cash and reserves. They would not be in any position to pay either their bills or wages. They would soon be following their bank into insolvency.

It's for this reason that governments really have no alternative but to intervene. They intervene either by loaning money (usually at punitive rates of interest) or by buying shares in the bank specially created for the purpose (diluting the holdings of existing share holders) . Ultimately the banks will recover their profitability and the loans will be repaid. The improved fortunes of the bank should enhance the value of its shares which can then be sold back to the market at a profit.

Money from thin air, a true account of how banks manipulate the system for their own nefarious greed and I don't buy into the bullshit that the banks were ever in any trouble in this country or any other, it's a scam, smoke and mirrors illusion. I hope you take on board Melanie the piece below and how ALL banks around the world less the Islamic ones operate

Banking is a SCAM at Every Level

Kevin Boyle - No One To Vote For November 20,2010

A doubt or two has been expressed which I have forwarded to Mr O'Dea. His response is posted at the end of this article here*. Also, his evidence is clearly placed before us( see below). This whole saga beautifully reveals the scam at the very heart of all bank lending.

The Personal: Darrell O'Dea

My mother came to over to London from County Longford, father from Co. Donegal. I read a book yesterday 'The Blank Of Ireland', free online here, that made me proud to be Irish.

Darrell O'Dea begins with a tirade of heartfelt rage against the Bank of Ireland and the disastrous effects its parasitical practices had on generations of his own family. He found himself in the familiar 'death grip' ('mortgage') to the tune of hundreds of thousands of Euros (by the end of the process he entertainingly describes).

His beginning was a decision to try to take control of his own affairs rather than continue to roll over and passively comply with the demands of the devouring beast tormenting him.

Darrell did not refuse to pay his mortgage.

Instead he wrote a letter to the Bank containing the following:

We will be happy to pay any financial obligation that we might lawfully owe as soon as we receive the three documents listed below:

1) Validation of the debt- the actual accounting. 2) Verification of your claim against us, i.e. a sworn affidavit or invoice. 3) A copy of the contract binding both parties.

What Darrell understood was that it was highly unlikely that the bank would be prepared to comply with this entirely reasonable request because the very fundamentals of money created as an interest-bearing debt are a FRAUD.Black's Law dictionary (9th Edition)

"A knowing misrepresentation of truth or concealment of a material fact to induce another to act to his or her detriment."

When anyone takes out a mortgage of =A3100,000 (say), as soon as the mortgage papers are signed the =A3100,000 is written into the banks books as an ASSET, an asset which can be used by the bank as a basis for future increased lending.

(The fractional Reserve system allows banks to lend approximately =A310 for every =A31 that exists as assets in their books [can we be surprised that international banks blow huge bubbles that repeatedly 'pop'?]).

So, if the full sum of the mortgage is IMMEDIATELY paid into the bank (which it is) why should anyone be asked to pay interest on a debt that debt never really existed as a loss to the bank in the first place?

This is the whole money-out-of-thin-air banking scam in a nutshell.

Needless to say, the Bank of Ireland failed to forward the requested documents and Mr. O'Dea refused to make his payments until they did so.

The bank employed all the usual steps of legal intimidation, bailiffs etc., but all to no avail. Mr.O'Dea's responses were legally based at every stage and demonstrated to the third parties that their intervention in a private dispute was a contravention of the law. The bailiffs (and others) backed off.

The full story, all taking place between February and October of this year is a highly comical read in places. As Mr. O'Dea's mortgage ballooned because of all the extra fees the banks were charging for their intimidatory actions, he took some aggressive steps of his own. "Darrell O'Dea" registered his name as a trademark and charged the bank 10,000 Euros every time they used it (i.e. every time they sent him a letter).

Near the end of the dispute Mr.'ODea 'owed' the bank in excess of

700,000 Euros and the bank 'owed' Mr.O'Dea 2,032,000 Euros.

The comical thing is that Mr.O'Dea's charges have a sounder legal standing than the bank's.

However, to cut a long story short, the rather excellent outcome was that 'The Bank of Ireland' simply cancelled his mortgage.

Redeemed.

Gone.

Here's the letter they sent him.

What a result!

Darrel you have won my everlasting respect.

I'm sorry if I have 'given away' your story but I think many who will not bother to read an 80-page book might read a short article and get the very important point.

THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY MONEY-LENDING AT INTEREST WAS BANNED BY CHRISTIAN SOCIETIES FOR THE GREATER PART OF THE LAST TWO MILLENNIA.

1) IT IS A FRAUD AGAINST THE BORROWER. 2) IT DELIVERS MONSTROUS POWER INTO THE HANDS OF THE LENDER.

Our ancestors understood something that we have been conditioned into forgetting.

Please open this pdf, save it and read at your leisure. In principle there is no reason why the criminal banking system cannot be brought down by large numbers of people taking exactly the same actions as Mr. O'Dea. In practice, one wonders if the courts would honestly follow the law.

It should be understood that the principles involved here apply not just to mortgages but to ALL loans taken out with banks.

The loan appears as an asset immediately on the banks books so the charging of interest on a non-loss is, again, fraud. As Mr.O'Dea says in an interview given here (and below), if you write a letter to the bank with which you hold the loan requesting to close your account with that bank and request an invoice for that loan, they will never send you such an invoice.

If they were to send you such a document it appears that their actions move from being mere deception (a civil matter) to extortion (a criminal matter).

(I know..

..you couldn't make it up).

The National: Government Bonds

Again, when our government 'borrows' money, it hands over 'Bonds' to the value of the money created (out of nothing) by the bank. This Bond is immediately written as an asset into the bank's balance sheet.

So, again, the bank gets all its money back the moment it 'lends' it.

Therefore, why do we pay interest (that might take a full century to 'pay back' in the case of the massive sums involved over the last two years). Our children (and maybe another 3 generations after them) will pay back many, many times the sum we didn't really borrow in the first place.

The International: Ireland's (and everyone else's) Current Bail-Out

Speculators, mostly based in the US, are attacking the Euro to keep the dollar strong. The financial mafia have decided that Ireland's banks needs to be 'bailed-out' again. It is possible to argue that Ireland's balance sheets are little different from many other European countries but common wisdom created by the political/media class is that Ireland must take the money to prevent collective Euro disaster. It will not stop there. The bail-outs will move from one country to another until every country is irreversibly in the pitiless and iron grip of the global central banks.

These 'loans' do not go to the countries involved, they go to the banks that hold the various national debts of those countries.

THIS WHOLE SCAM IS SIMPLY A TRANSFER OF WEALTH FROM THE POOR TO THE RICH. Wealth and power is being transferred to a tiny oligarchy before our eyes.

READ THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION. EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IS IN THERE.

These people already own us, as current events demonstrate, but what chance do future generations have when every aspects of their lives, and therefore their thinking too, will be controlled (through the media and the education system) to serve the interests of those who OWN EVERYTHING.

Start demanding invoices for debts.

Bring down the banks.

Start thinking about realistic alternative systems like 'Social Credit' or ...

Reply to
harry

Andy comments:

I think you should ask someone at your local Home Depot. Often the sales people there know a great deal about home repair......

..... or, you could ask someone at a bank.

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Reply to
Andy

harry wrote in news:f16c0bfd-8efc-486e-b960- snipped-for-privacy@p11g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

Yo!, Harry. Lemme hole a dollah. Got cho back. Word.

Reply to
Red Green

The problem with banking and lending starts when money becomes a comodity instead of a means of exchange. This leads to money being made by moving money. You don't make grain by moving grain, or lumber by moving lumber. Moving automobiles does not produce more automobiles, yet shifting money around increases the amount of money in a man's hands.

Then man gets lazy and crooked, devizing more ways to make more money by moving it in different ways.

Reply to
clare

Yes, there are those smart enough to comment.

Thread RESOLVED.

Reply to
Twayne