BAC Windows and Doors - Bankrupt?

2004?

BAC Back Again Crap?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Yes. Gets them out of that 25 year warranty.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

BBC2 "White Gold"

Reply to
Andrew

hence the reason why you need to insist on an insurance backed warranty

Reply to
tim...

Reply to
Andrew

Hi David, I was just checking whether bac was still in business. I used them back in 1994 and their product was above all others in my estimation but expensive. As far as I am aware they generally had a good reputation then but things do change.

Reply to
Colby531

$Deity help me but I checked.

Original thread 16 years ago.