BA: £55 for Bosch SDS+ Drill

Only a green Bosch, but this seems cheap for a 2Kg SDS+ drill.

Bosch PBH 2100 Rotary Hammer Drill - 550W - £55

1.7 J/stroke.
Reply to
GB

No mention of a clutch to kick in just before you break your wrist though so proceed with care. I suppose it might not have enough torque to do much damage?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Missed that. Doh!

Reply to
GB

In article , GB writes

I bought a similar drill (PBH200RE) a couple of years ago; mine does have a clutch. Works well and stands up to heavy work,

Reply to
Chris Holford

CPC are selling the Evolution 2kg sds drill complete with drills and chisels, mechanical clutch and 2 year guarantee for 46 quid including vat and delivery

Reply to
MrCheerful