B&Q kitchen door colour...

I'm redoing the kitchen with some new cabinet doors and drawer fronts bought from B&Q. The colour is sort of Magnolia or probably just off white. In one place, rather than using a blanking piece it's going to be more useful to cut down a door slightly. So it will need re-finishing on the edges. I reckon spraying it with car paint will give a better match than brush painting.

So off to Halfords and their paint matching system. Unlike the Dulux system used in the sheds where a sensor measures the paint colour it's down to looking through three vast catalogues of car colours to get the closest one. And the one which did? A Lada colour...

Incidentally, B&Q don't do a ready made paint to match (or so the assistant said). Seems strange to me. The mixed to match stuff costs a fortune.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

-- micky104

Reply to