RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye'

RAL colour for Howdens Kitchen 'Skye' Title says it How do I find the RAL Colour to match with existing colour?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Chisholm

It might not have an exact RAL colour match, but if you take a piece into a paint shop that has a paint colour match service they'll scan it and either mix to match or find the nearest paint colour they have.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

If you don't mind being a bit cheeky ... when I requested a brochure from they included a nice fan/swatch of RAL colours.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Nice idea - but wouldn't that just be of the RAL colours that *their* radiators come in? Whereas there are thousands of colours in the RAL standard.

jon N

Reply to
jkn

You can buy prints of the standard colours if you want one. You won't get them free, each colour block is painted on.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It has all the RAL classic colours, they will custom paint to any of them (and a few specials).

Seems to be about 230 in the classic set, do you know which 'palette' Howdens offer?

Reply to
Andy Burns

replying to Jim Chisholm, mark wrote: i have an howdens cashmere matt finish kitchen and what to paint the house doors and archive and skirts the same colour.what is the right match for this

Reply to
mark

Hi mark did you manage to find out what colour it is ? I want to do the same as you are but cant find any help !! I had a colour match done at B&Q !! Not a good match ? Howdens not helpful , if you have found the right colour ! Could you let me know details. Many thanks larry

Reply to
Redbull117

Hi, I'm also looking for a RAL or Hexcode match for Howdens cashmere. Still haven't succeeded, but by chance, FRrow and Ball's ELEPHANT'S BREATH seems an identical tonal match but slightly darker, might be a helpful starting point for others

Reply to
LisaS

Hi Redbull117, any joy with this ? I’m in exactly the same situation with my Matt cashmere kitchen. Interested to see how you got on

Reply to
PeteMc

Before replying to a 5 year old post through a broken website read this first.

Fredxx

Bit late for your reprimand, they only see your post after the event. Before replying to a reply to a 5 year old post, perhaps one should stop to think?

Reply to
Richard