Howdens CAD models?

Can anyone tell me how I can download Howdens kitchen units CAD data? Their catalogue seems to imply they offer it but I am having trouble getting anybody from the company that knows about this.

Reply to
tim

"tim" wrote

Try Alno kitchen designer. Excellent software easy to use, good range of units/accessories/white goods. Place units etc on plan initially, then view/manipulate in 3D. Actually easier than working with CAD models - I'm a draughtsman (AutoCAD) and had already 3D'd some units in CAD from scratch for my first layout attempts before I found Alno.

commercial interest, just a great design tool.

HTH

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

AFAIK it's just a service that they offer in-house (ie, a kitchen designer does it for you), unless the catalogue implies differently??

David

Reply to
Lobster