howdens clerkenwelldove grey RAL equivalent

What is the nearest RAL colour to Howdens Clerkenwell Dove Grey

Reply to
KatrinaB

Well, I have an RAL K7 colour swatch, but no sample of Howdens Clerkenwell Dove Grey, so can't say. If a close match is important, you might find it easiest to get your own RAL colour swatch and compare it to what you are trying to match to.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Apologies for hijacking the thread but whilst on the subject of Howdens have they changed their trade only policy? I was passing a small industrial site whilst driving and happened to glance at a sign next to Howdens sign that said trade and DIY welcome.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Hello, did you find the answer to this question? I am wondering the same thing! Thanks

Reply to
Matthew

Which question? The one about the Clerkenwell Dove Grey colour match or the one about Howdens trade only policy?

Reply to
HomeOwnersClubUser

Huh?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If it's for patching up purposes I doubt if you find a colour match from with the original paint colour. Any painted surface that's been in place for any length of time is likely to have changed colour.

In my experience the left over paint kept in ideal conditions is often a slightly, but noticeable, different shade to the paint applied to a wall/door years before.

Reply to
alan_m

I got B and Q to colour match in the end

Reply to
Kbb