ATTN: Rod Speed - speed limits in Australia

I've been informed that the cops in Australia are cunts and you can't speed anywhere, but you told me you drive fast all the time. How is this possible?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

He drives fast in reverse I expect so he is always going at a - speed. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I often reverse a long way down a one way street - I wonder if that's legal?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword