Artex bark roller

Hi All,

I need to do some artex repair work at my Nans house, and the texture she has I now know is called bark.

One google later it appears that you need a bark roller to do this, and that this crowd will sell me one for ~£5

you click on the photo to enlarge, it looks like the roller doesnt actually have any pattern. Are they really just plain? Is so, can I use any plain roller?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
chris

It'll cost you a =A31 pastry roller to find out.

NT

Reply to
Tabby